Entry Level Audio Visual Engineer
Bachelor’s degree related to audio video communications.
Design & Integration, an Audio Visual Communications company located in Baltimore, is currently seeking an Entry Level Engineer with a bachelor’s degree (or higher) related to audio and/or video communications.
This is an ideal position for a recent graduate. The selected candidate will follow a 1-2 year career track that will develop their technical capabilities and industry understanding. Opportunities for advancement include project engineer, project management, and system programming.
- Perform site surveys and needs assessment
- Produce advanced audio visual designs including: control flow diagrams, video and audio components
- Reading and understand architectural, mechanical and electrical (MEP) drawings.
- Create construction and system integration documents (CAD Drawings and Specifications)
- Configuration of digital signal processing and generation of program code
- Perform systems commissioning and client training
- Communicate and coordinate technical design solutions with clients, firm staff and vendors
- Provide sales and technical staff with high end technical support on both a pre- and post-sales basis including attending project meetings.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current and new technologies that company and related manufacturers offer (i.e. AMX, Biamp, Crestron, Extron, etc.)
Required Skills & Experience
- Background in video/audo/music/acoustics preferred
- Bachelor’s degree related to audio video communications