Low Voltage Cabling Estimator
Team player ready to succeed.
Design & Integration (DI), an established communications technology provider, is looking for an experienced low voltage estimator to join our team. This is an outstanding opportunity to quickly become a key member at a fast growing technology firm. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in telecommunications and structured cable contracting, to include field, design, and estimating experience. Qualified individuals must be assertive with a strong drive for success and must be a dependable self-starter.
- Prepare cost estimates for low-voltage projects
- Optimize takeoff methodologies
- Consider engineering alternatives
- Develop purchasing strategy and negotiate term pricing for new and existing distributers
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years low voltage/communications or industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess good communication, organizational and time management skills
- BICSI RCDD Certification is preferred
Design & Integration offers a comprehensive benefit package including a competitive salary, health, dental, and a generous retirement plan. Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growth-oriented organization are encouraged to apply.