Design & Integration (DI), a successful audiovisual technology integrator is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our President. We are a small but growing firm, committed to craftsmanship and excellence in our specialty field. The successful candidate will be proactive, anticipates needs, and takes initiative on the team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn an industry, have exposure to management team, and advance within the organization.
- Draft correspondence, collect and analyze information, and provide briefings to conserve the President’s time.
- Maintain the President’s Calendar by planning and scheduling.
- Identify, qualify, and track new Bidding/Sales opportunities within the public bid market.
- Monitor Sales Project Deadlines to ensure they are met.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Clients.
- Act as Secretary at Internal Meetings.
- Must have at least 2 years of prior experience in Administrative Support.
- Candidates must have an Associate’s Degree, or higher.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a Team atmosphere is a must.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
- Competitive Salary
- 100% company-paid Health & Dental Insurance Plans for employee
- Generous, Above Market Retirement Contribution
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays
Qualified Candidates — Please APPLY to this role with your Resume and a Cover Letter detailing your interest and qualification for this position.