Audiovisual Sales Associate
Design & Integration (DI), a growing audiovisual technology integrator located in Baltimore, is looking for a Sales Associate to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated career minded go-getter. The Sales Associate will have the opportunity to report directly to the President of DI.
- Account Manager
- Prospect and generate business leads, build relationships
- Create dynamic written proposals and quotations for our clients
- Clearly communicate audiovisual solutions that best fit our clients’ needs
- Interact with different departments (Procurement, Service, Project Management, etc.)
- Interact with our clients’ varying project partners to assist with the sale and implementation of audiovisual systems
- Communicate clearly with clients and staff regarding project scopes and deliverables
- Coordinate strategic sales plans with President to grow business
- Work closely with current sales staff to develop skills and gain experience
Skills and character traits
- Solid business acumen
- Strong drive for success and personal growth
- Ability to embrace our company culture of excellence
- Uphold professional standards of organization and neatness
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, but willing to ask for help when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, accompanied with an eagerness to be the face of our company to our clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Background with audio/ video equipment
Education & Experience
Design & Integration offers a comprehensive benefit package including a competitive salary, health, dental, and a generous retirement plan.
DI has been a leading AV integrator for over 20 years brimming with talent, motivation, and steadfast follow through.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growth-oriented organization are encouraged to apply.