Design & Integration, a leading audiovisual company in Baltimore, is currently seeking a graphic designer. This is an ideal position for a recent graduate. Working as a graphic designer at DI is a fun, challenging, and exciting experience.
The Graphic Designer will report daily to the Marketing Coordinator. This candidate will be tasked with a wide variety of challenges including creating and maintaining corporate brand, designing print and digital proposals, developing dynamic PowerPoint presentations, in addition to designing client touch panels and video wall displays. The Graphic Designer will be given the opportunity to further develop DI’s visual style.
- Maintain and execute corporate branding standards.
- Collaborate with department managers to develop material such as marketing collateral, presentations, and corporate forms.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with corporate events, social media, email campaigns, and photo shoots.
- Work collaboratively and brainstorm/ develop concepts for internal and external projects.
- Work independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Prioritize projects and meet strict deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Must have an eye for color, detail, typography and composition.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- A strong understanding of print and digital design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with video editing and motion graphics a plus.