Full Time Creative Problem Solver
Design & Integration is seeking a full-time Multimedia Designer to join our Creative Team. We’re looking for an energetic individual who thrives on versatility—someone who can produce an array of design assets including print material, layouts, web content, video content and interactive media.
We want a designer who is passionate and hungry for success. A creative leader who can transform concepts and ideas into engaging products. This position is for those with exceptional attention to detail and an organized work style. It’s for a self-motivated designer who not only enjoys working on his or her own, but can also be a key contributor to group collaboration.
- Maintain and execute corporate branding standards.
- Collaborate with team members to concept, storyboard, and produce media for print, web, and video.
- Manage, edit, and produce video content projects.
- Assist with corporate events, social media, and email campaigns.
- Work independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Prioritize projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia, Graphic Design, Video or related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Well-organized, creative thinker with strong design and production skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects).
- Experience with video editing and motion graphics.
- Must have an eye for color, detail, typography and composition.
- A strong understanding of print and digital design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.